Welcome to French Food
Focus. The name describes the intent of this blog. I'll focus on food
and because I live in rural
Click Here to send me a comment
This is our village. Our house is the white one at the top right.
Green Goop Recipe
2 parts frozen green peas
1 part sun dried tomatoes
(a 'part' can be any quantity you like. A cup, an ounce, a pound... The important thing is that you have twice the quantity of peas than you have of sun dried tomatoes. Scale up or down according to need.)
1- 5 cloves of garlic (depend upon the quantity of peas & tomatoes AND your tolerance for garlic)
Some good olive oil
Some sea salt
Some freshly ground pepper
1) Let the peas thaw out.
2) chop up the sun dried tomatoes
3) Peel, smash & chop up the garlic
4) Put the above into a food processor. (if you don't have one or don't like using one then just chop the ingredients very, very finely.)
5) Add the salt & the pepper to taste while you process the mixture.
6) Make sure you don't over process. You want a mix that is still separate bits, not a puree.
7) Cover &chill in the fridge until needed. Will keep fresh for several hours.
You can just serve this on crackers of your choice, but better yet are endive leaves.